~*~A FREE Balenciaga "Something": Has this ever happened to you? ~*~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!!!

I'm sure a lot of Bal girls in the forum have taken good use of the NM promotion. I can't contain this anymore, I just wanted to share with someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a total of 4 Bal money wallets together with some friends to quality for the 2+2 promotion and quickly exchanged one of the Bal wallets to something else because I found another one more attractive.

The original one I bought still came in the mail, and customer service said I can keep it because it was their fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

CAN YOU GIRLS BELIEVE THIS?????

I GOT A BAL WALLET FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::rochard::party::drinkup:

sorry for being being so crazy...but i can't believe this, really!!

Just in time to celebrate my 5000th post!!! WOOHOO!

i do feel really bad, but since the SA said i can keep it........
    am i bad?

2. Congrats on your 4 purchase. It is very cool you got something for free~!!
    If the SA said you can keep it, you can keep it. I will just consider that as GOOD LUCK on your side.

Maybe post pictures? :nuts: I am happy for you

3. That's great, I would be so excited too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got one blueberry tassel for my wallet for free in Paris. Lol... but still ;)

4. OMG! :woohoo::woot:

5. :wtf::nuts: That's awesome!!!! Never feel bad about a store's mistake ... they've made PLENTY of money off of you in other ways.

6. I will post pics when I get home tonight!!! I'm just thrilled!!!

7. OMG that's crazy, you're so lucky! congrats on a FREE wallet!!!!

8. wow arent you lucky!!!!

9. WOW.......you struck gold in a way,lol......congrats!!! I could only dream of having something like that happening to me......no NM in sight here in the South of Sweden,LOL, so not even a 2 for 2;) thingy,

Kat

10. wow congrats on your free wallet!!!! so did NM really made a mistake sending you the wrong one or you just changed your mind? i'm just a lil confused reading it, but congrats, can't wait to see the pix :tup:

11. Lucky and Good for you!

12. congrats on your free wallet!!! lucky you :smile:

13. Whoa, that's great ... looking forward to the pics!

14. whOOo hOOO thats awesome!!

15. Wow unheard of from Neiman Marcus!! I am confused you returned it to the store then they sent you one?