A four day bliss in Paris... Reveal!!

LittleH

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
Dear all,

I have just come back from Paris and although I'm a bit exhausted due to my trying to juggle work commitments and visits to my favourite shops, I thought some of you may be cheered up by a modest Friday eve reveal.

But before anything, I'd like to say a big thank you to you all who have shared views and advice on this forum; and also I want to say that this forum has changed my stance on internet friendships for good... So thanks!!

So here we go...

Ok so a bit of context to start with...

I have spent the last four days in Paris for work, and had promised myself to go to H religiously to stock up on some of the goodies I have been drooling on for a little while.

I met with the most extraordinary SAs in FSH and GV and was impressed by their eagerness to help. When I got to FSH on the first day, bright and early, it was relatively busy but one of the SAs took out the leather book for me and tried to help me locate my grail... To no avail. All of the colours / leather / bag model combo I was interested in were unavailable...

:sad: So I ended up taking her details, promising to come back the next day, and left for the other counters...

attachment.php

Yum! Is this etoupe?

Whilst you are guessing on my CDC addition, a couple more treats...

Attachments

• im5.JPG
    im5.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 70
  • im6.JPG
    im6.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 92
  • im8.JPG
    im8.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 132
  • im9.JPG
    im9.JPG