A Foggy Day in London Town... REVEAL!!

Celts20

O.G.
Dec 24, 2008
Here's a Halloween :death: treat for you guys..
My beautiful smoke Postcard from London! This is such a nice bag and as I said in another thread, reminds me a lot of the size of the Baby Daddy (pictures that I've seen). It has a zip pocket on the front and back, and the usual zipped inside pocket with two slash pockets. The Lux leather is very nice, a bit different from the Crunch. And the bag is light as a feather. Strap detailing is black. It's not a really bright gray IMHO, but a nice neutral color that will go with anything. I think it would be gorgeous in the other colors it's offered in as well (the timber would be to die for).

Will post a comparison with the Immeasurable in the next post. This post shows front and back views, a closeup of the pocket on the front, and the orange inside.

Joan

Attachments

• postcard1.jpg
    postcard1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 73
  • postcard2.jpg
    postcard2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 69
  • postcard3.jpg
    postcard3.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 65
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 50
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 46
Couple of more shots. Comparison with the Immeasurable, and shots of the side strap detailing.

Joan

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 54
  • side2.jpg
    side2.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 53
  • compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 74
Joan, that is beautiful! The side strap detailing is very much like VVGG, which gives the bag a lot of oomph. Smoke is just TDF-enjoy your new little beauty!

Oh wow....

Joan...I DIE :faint: that is so beautiful!!!!

I love the strap detailing....and it does look to be the perfect size...

Oh man...Tano is just KILLING me this season!!!

Oh man...Tano is just KILLING me this season!!!

Boy, I hear ya!! Ever since I saw your Fresh Ensemble, I've been thinking about the Chopper leather now. And then there's the Tumbleweed coming. Yikes!! I love the new Postcard, but I think something in my collection is going to have to go and I hate to part with anything.

Joan