A Flee Market near where I live got raided, over $100,000 dollars worth of fakes!

pmburk

O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
Ha, awesome! There are some shops like that in my city that sell nothing but fakes, and I always wonder why they aren't shut down.

LVGLITTER

Apr 21, 2009
Southwest
I love this!! OP...it would be great to see this posted in Handbags too. Great opportunity to share this awesome news!!

Thanks OP for sharing!

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
PA
Today they were saying Coach is suing them because of the counterfeit bags. They have had this issue in 2005, and now again. So there is some big law suit going on.

May 7, 2007
There's a flee market here in town every year, and I just dont get how sooo many stands have fakes.

There is a source to get all these fakes, as wholesale from NYC I believe, if they could find that then the stands wont exist.

Then again, there is lots of demand, so the fakes will always be supplied.. I saw a show on cnbc (I think) about fakes. It's crazy.

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
PA
I went to the flee market like 2 weeks ago to get a wreath for our house, and my DH and I are walking towards the car and we see a table filled with "uggs", there was a mom and daughter there with literally a stack of "uggs", they were between 24-40 dollars each, INSANE. We heard the mom say how excited she was that she found a place that sells real "uggs" for that cheap, I laughed out loud.