A First New Hello

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Guys ...My name is K and i'm so glad to have joined this forum been in the background for a short while but thought i'd sign in to say Hello. Got a lot of interests that include being able to enjoy the good life (don't we all ; ) ...e.g. Travelling, Eating out at the New places and being able to claim a Gin based cocktails by the end of the night....On a daily basis I am abit of an art fanatic ... andy warhol has to be my all time favourite. Otherwise the 9-5pm job at Beefeater24 keeps me busy; but I look forward to chatting to you :biggrin:

2. welcome k, what are your favorite subforums to hang out at?

3. Thanks for the welcome :smile: - Big chanel and prada fan - bags and sunglasses are things i do tend to dwelve into ...clothes not so much of a priority ...how abt you?

4. I'm all over the place, as I think most people on here are...I love going to deals & steals and beauty bar, but be forewarned, you may start spending mucho $$ if you hang out there, or anywhere on tpf, for too long. I used to never buy bags, more of a shoe and clothes girl, but now I have many more bags than I started out with, and I even started with makeup! good luck and don't be shy to chime in to other threads on tpf. the ladies here are really great.