A first coach bag reveal!!!!!!

sacko

Feb 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Never thought about buying a bag from Coach, but once i saw this i had to get it!!!! It is made out of smooth leather and Suede. The picture seems that it cant pick up the true color. The bag is called the Lex zip suede messenger bag, and it is perfect for an everyday bag.:smile:

Attachments

Mandy421

Jun 3, 2011
Really nice looking. The men's line is great lately. I like it better than most of the women's stuff.

MeanKat

Jun 20, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Never thought about buying a bag from Coach, but once i saw this i had to get it!!!! It is made out of smooth leather and Suede. The picture seems that it cant pick up the true color. The bag is called the Lex zip suede messenger bag, and it is perfect for an everyday bag.:smile:
I really like the color combo. Congrats!

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
Very nice choice! They always have such sophisticated color combinations in the Men's line.

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
That bag is gorgeous, congratulations!