A fickle obsessive needs Mulberry help!!!

Well, I take your point - but TBH - if its a bag I'd use daily - I probably wouldn't bother - as I know I'd mess it up anyway - however, when it is praying on your mind - you know you aren't happy - and so ITA!!

Hmmm that's the way I felt yesterday, it didn't bother me but it does today. Am I wierd? Lol. I thought HRT was supposed to stop these mood swings :smile:

No - I think that basically you try and convince yourself that its OK - but then when you look at it rationally - you can realise that really it does bother you - and so when you feel that - its best to return.

lol!
im the same! the marks would bother me!
is it because youve been so used to grabbing the alexa?

Yes I think it is. Sometimes it takes so much to get my boys ready to go out that I can't be bothered to change my bag as well and therefore grab the one I've been using.

I'll definately treat myself to a new Bow at some point but I think it will have to be one I choose myself like Miss M did.

^^ I would if I could get over the imperfections. I also have to think of resale value and I feel if I were to sell this one later on I would have to photograph all these imperfections to show the buyer and that makes me realise that I shouldn't really keep a bag which has these imperfections to start with iykwim. Not at £740 anyway!

Tiree, I can't keep up with you! So this Bow is going back, but are you still going to check out the black Bow?

My Bow has just gone back to Selfridges. I nearly exchanged it for a brand new chocolate brown medium Chloe Paraty - but then I stopped myself when I thought "it's only £200 more than the Bow" :nuts: