A few unusual Chloe bags and clutches

I go to the supermarket with a clutch sometimes. Just because I can... Or to the office. After all the bag purchases, I can't really afford fancy digs :biggrin:

Oh, they are pretty! I love clutches, the more pearls, the better...
I have some vintage clutches & evening bags from my mom and my grandmother, but I couldn't honestly say I ever use them. But I love them and take them out to look at them every now and then.

Perja, I like your idea to use clutches anytime, just for the fun of it. I'll try going groceryshopping with a pearlclutch next, just to give the neighbours something to gossip about...

Like it Perja...I am also more of a pirate than a glamour girl...I say spare the clutches, but take the rest of the Chloe booty...my "gold" would be the medium pocket paddy, a few python silverado bags, and perhaps a tote or two (or ten)...and in this case, Gladys...I want her too... ****, I think I need a bigger ship!

Lol SoCal I say we capture the whole lot, sell what we don't want and keep the rest for ourselves. I'll have the clutches then ;) And the bracelet bags.

Oh and all the baby Paddies that can be found because I'm the motherly kind, I'll give them a good home ;)

I love them all; neutral and classy, but glamorous at the same time :love:.

The skilled work that goes into making the hand-beaded bags makes them well worth the price :smile:.