A few unusual Chloe bags and clutches

1. 30032006(005).jpg 30032006(007).jpg 30032006(008).jpg 30032006(009).jpg

I quite like them but it doesn't justify the prices (except for the black clutches)

2. Those beaded ones in the 1st pic looks interesting. But not really a clutch fan. Hmm, I must not go out enough to fancy digs, heh.

3. I go to the supermarket with a clutch sometimes. Just because I can... Or to the office. After all the bag purchases, I can't really afford fancy digs :biggrin:

4. You are the best, I swear:lol:! You are Absolutely FABULOUS, dahlink!!:biggrin:

5. Not a fan at all......

6. Oh, they are pretty! I love clutches, the more pearls, the better...
    I have some vintage clutches & evening bags from my mom and my grandmother, but I couldn't honestly say I ever use them. But I love them and take them out to look at them every now and then.

Perja, I like your idea to use clutches anytime, just for the fun of it. I'll try going groceryshopping with a pearlclutch next, just to give the neighbours something to gossip about...

7. I love your attitude, gals! Yeah, why shouldn't we all look glamorous even if it is while doing mundane stuff. More power to us! YEAH!

8. Hmmmm......I like the 30% discount on the sign!

9. Yar!!!! That be sayin' more booty for the takin', matey!

Edit: Sorry, my inner pirate wanted out today.

10. Like it Perja...I am also more of a pirate than a glamour girl...I say spare the clutches, but take the rest of the Chloe booty...my "gold" would be the medium pocket paddy, a few python silverado bags, and perhaps a tote or two (or ten)...and in this case, Gladys...I want her too... ****, I think I need a bigger ship!

11. Lol SoCal I say we capture the whole lot, sell what we don't want and keep the rest for ourselves. I'll have the clutches then ;) And the bracelet bags.

Oh and all the baby Paddies that can be found because I'm the motherly kind, I'll give them a good home ;)

12. Sounds fab, matey!

13. I love them all; neutral and classy, but glamorous at the same time :love:.

The skilled work that goes into making the hand-beaded bags makes them well worth the price :smile:.

14. Nice! I'm loving the one on the far right. So pretty. Thanks for posting the pics.

15. I dug this up lookin' for another thread. Perja, you sooo crack me up and if you don't make it to Amsterdam with us, then I'm comin' to get you!:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice