A few small things to reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I picked these up at the Dillard's sale and have just got around to taking pics. I got them for a steal!
    The mini was only $21.00 and the Brooke wristlets were like $32.00:yahoo:
    [​IMG],[​IMG],[​IMG]

Now I like both of the Brooke wristlets, but I actually bought one for a gift. I NEED to actually give it so I cannot keep both:P.
    So which one should I keep?
    The siggy is Plum with the gunmetal hardware
    The leather one is EggPlant with gold Hardware
    Neither matches my Quartz Brooke, but they were sold out of the Quartz. And I am one of those crazies that really does not care if my HW matches:upsidedown:.

And the one I gift does not matter either. So which one should I keep?

2. I would keep the Eggplant! I love purple and leather! Boy, you do have a hard choice!

3. I love the mini! Love that color.
    I would probably keep the eggplant too, but it really depends on what other pieces you have in your collection and what you'll be happiest with.

4. I just got that mini today too at Macy's for $21! It was a great find! Personally, I would probably keep the eggplant one. They are both really pretty though!

5. Purple purple purple! hahaha

6. Definitely keep the Eggplant! Enjoy your goodies!

7. Eggplant:P

8. Yeap, the Eggplant is a keeper, congrats!

9. Cute Plum Mini Skinny!!!
    The wristlets are very nice too!!! Congrats!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

10. I pick the eggplant...I love the color! Nice scores, BTW...that's a great price for such a good sized wristlet! I love the links on the front! Too cute!

11. Keep the eggplant. I love it!

12. I vote siggy in plum it's so pretty.

13. Eggplant. I had the choice of either of these two wristlets a couple of weeks ago; I chose the eggplant.

They are both really lovely, but I think the solid color leather is more versatile.

14. congrats!!

15. i would gift the siggy one

great finds and good luck in deciding