a few small goodies :O) pic

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. not a reveal just a quickie pic of today little goodies ..ok so somehow I ended up getting all 3 wallets the silver arrived today I already had the pink and teal I think my fav is the teal :O) but silver is a close second :O) or maybe pink lol they are all really pretty. and to go with my chocolate spotlight this brown leather zoe wallet the inside actually matches the inside of the spotlight lol and this pretty necklace ...I don"t usually like costume jewelry but this is really pretty.:biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. GORGEOUS!!! I love those jewel metallic wallets! CONGRATS!!!

3. LOve the silver wallet, still looking for the silver skinny myself!

4. oh the silver skinny was hard to find all Im missing now is the gold skinny and teal skinny :O)

5. oh pretty! i love that zoe wallet just got a chocolate editorial today!

6. Lord and Taylor had the gold and silver skinnies on sale last I checked!

7. cool thanks and this bangle I really like the hinged ones I got this in the silver and purple too very comfortable wear it button side inside so when typing it doesnt open lol

Attached Files:

8. ooo love everything! that bangle is suuuuuper cute do u know the style number? i love all ur jewel stuff.. the silver is my favorite too! still dreaming about your new brown siggy too :heart: :heart: :heart:

9. Nice goodies! I love the jeweled wallets! I'm trying to resist picking one up for myself. I had to make myself walk away from the teal one just the other night. Enjoy your goodies!

10. Very pretty! Love the silver!

11. Ooh love the wallets and the bracelet! Congrats on everything.​

12. Super cute goodies! I love the bangle! My outlet in Gaffney SC had quite a few skinnies in the jewel tones!

13. I, too, love the jewel metallic line!! Congrats on all!!

14. congrats!!!

15. NICE!! That silver wallet will look awesome with your poppy pocket hobo pilot!! :smile: