A few questions

Jan 29, 2014
Hi there,

I recently bought a pre-loved pochette metis made in France, and the date code says it was made in 2014. I of course have read countless threads on the glazing issues with this bag. The previous owner had this bag re-glazed.

I live two hours from Toronto and don't have a regular SA. I always frequent yorkdale but after my recent visit and everyone reccomending Bloor, I will start travelling to the Bloor location.

In the case that the glazing starts to melt, what should I do? I don't have the original receipt.

Do you have an SA that you trust to care for your concerns? Also what would my options be?

One last thing, where is the best place to find parking near Bloor st? Should I uber? Lol

Thank you in advance!! [emoji4]

Hi there,

I recently bought a pre-loved pochette metis made in France, and the date code says it was made in 2014. I of course have read countless threads on the glazing issues with this bag. The previous owner had this bag re-glazed.

I live two hours from Toronto and don't have a regular SA. I always frequent yorkdale but after my recent visit and everyone reccomending Bloor, I will start travelling to the Bloor location.

In the case that the glazing starts to melt, what should I do? I don't have the original receipt.

Do you have an SA that you trust to care for your concerns? Also what would my options be?

One last thing, where is the best place to find parking near Bloor st? Should I uber? Lol

Thank you in advance!! [emoji4]
i bought one in 2015 pre-loved that was made in 2014 and it also had major glazing issues. i didn't have a receipt either. i just went in, said i got the bag as a gift and that was it. they will offer some type of "fix" - either replace with same bag, have you pay to repair the glazing, etc. it's good that she already did it once and told you though, many people are selling off older pm models and not disclosing issues that already exist with their bag. mine was completely replaced by lv but the replacement model had the same issue about 6 months later so i sold it for cheap instead of fixing it.

Reactions: TangerineKandy
i bought one in 2015 pre-loved that was made in 2014 and it also had major glazing issues. i didn't have a receipt either. i just went in, said i got the bag as a gift and that was it. they will offer some type of "fix" - either replace with same bag, have you pay to repair the glazing, etc. it's good that she already did it once and told you though, many people are selling off older pm models and not disclosing issues that already exist with their bag. mine was completely replaced by lv but the replacement model had the same issue about 6 months later so i sold it for cheap instead of fixing it.
I feel such relief from your reply! Thank you so much! It doesn't seem to be terrible yet but I'm starting to see some small bubbles. Should I take it in sooner rather than later?