A few questions about coach agendas

I really want to invest in a coach agenda, but can I change the pages of it for years to come? Or does coach change the size,etc of the agendas and will I not be able to purchase extras in a few years? Do agendas ever go to outlets? Also, I am loving the red, purple and black (on coach.com), I am currently using a black leather lindsey as my everyday bag, black gathered zip wallet, madison black leather large wristlet all with gold hardware, and a julia sateen cosmetic case in raspberry (sorry no pics right now). I am thinking of getting a couple legacy stripe accessories to tie everything together, and was wondering what your suggestions would be on the colour of an agenda to compliment those colours.. would black be too much black? Would the red clash with the raspberry and what about purple or grey? TIA ladies :smile:

I have a black patent agenda. Just got it a few months ago and love it! I got black just because it's classic, but I'd say go for the gray or purple. Mine has been a life saver. I finally decided I needed one after I missed an important appointment.

I have a black patent agenda. Just got it a few months ago and love it! I got black just because it's classic, but I'd say go for the gray or purple. Mine has been a life saver. I finally decided I needed one after I missed an important appointment.
I love the black patent! You're right it is so classic, especially with the gold h/w. That would be my number one choice, but I just caught the coach bug and don't have too many bags/accessories, most of which is black. So I'd like to get a good mix of colours that go well together in my bags. The purple is nice, but it seems a little muted, I wish it was a deeper plum and with gold h/w. I do really like the grey, so I guess between black and grey.. decisions, decisions lol.