A few Pandora questions

Aligp56

Aug 3, 2011
Hi Everyone, I have a few general questions about Pandora. I hope someone will know the answers!

How do you know what the new promotions will be? I was wondering if something is going on now, or soon, because I want to buy some more charms and want to get the most bang for my buck!

Also, how do you know when they are coming out with new charms? Is is specific times of the year, or just random new charms here and there throughout the year?

And finally, how do I find this Pandoraholic facebook page everyone is talking about? Thanks if anyone can help me out!!! :smile:
Allison

Engel

Nov 12, 2011
Germany
You have first search what stores there are near you, or places that sell pandora near you, even not being concept stores, many places sell it, if you look for it.

After you find the places... ask them about the promotions! what is for one store isn't for the other, or sometimes it is, but not at the same time. they start promotions at different times sometimes. some stores have fidelity cards, that get stamped every time you buy a bead with them, after a number of purchases you get a discount or a free bead (the place i buy from given a free bead after having 12 stamps on the card)

I also want to find the pandoraholic Facebook page by the way, so can't help you there!

hope i helped somehow.

Aligp56

Aug 3, 2011
Thanks Engel, Yes, that was helpful, thank you!

I thought the promotions were for all the Pandora outlets.

What's a concept store? We have a Pandora store in our mall, is that a concept store?

pandapharm

OOH shiny!!
Feb 28, 2011
USA
if it is a store that only sells Pandora (aka the outside of the store says Pandora) then it is a concept store. You could have posted these questions in the Pandora thread...everyone there is very helpful and knowledgeable!! :smile: