A few new things I picked up in Chicago!!

Hell yeah!! lol
THe larger one is on its way to me and I will return the smaller on next week. The lady at Saks really had to LOOK for the medium for me! I was not sure she was going to find it! I do not usually buy my bags from Saks but I opened the credit card and got 10% off the bag. (SUCKER!)

OMG I saw this bag in person today and I MUST HAVE IT! I totally changed my mind..it kinda sucks that whenever I find a red bag I like (which rarely happens) I end up not liking it after trying it on. It may sound stupid but it doesn't match my skin:crybaby:which is this odd shade of brown:crybaby::crybaby:. Lol ok but I didn't realize that I'd fall in love with the black instead. LOVE!!!!!! Oh I'm so jealous you're going to have it before me! I love the way it looks when you take the stuffing out too..and it actually fits well on my shoulder which I thought would look stupid but it doesn't! Ahh..I can't wait to get my own. Till then I'll have to drool over yours!

Oooooooh, I was just eyeing that small boston on NM or Saks (cant recall where I saw it).......the red/black one! How do you like the size??! IT looks roomy, but its a true HANDbag - hand or forearm.

The simple bow compliments the duchessa fabric.

ETA: Go with the red/black medium boston, its 2die4.

I just can not wait to get the larger size of this bag. The smaller one is darling, but Im just a big bag kind of gal. The small is a handbag for sure butit holds a TON!

Glad you're getting the larger sized bag, I definitely prefer that one. Actually haven't seen the smaller one. Must have missed it when I was in store the other week. Or maybe they didn't get it in.

Cute shoes too!