A few new pieces of history..... image heavy!

Thank you for sharing all of these amazing bags with us. I have never seen bags like them so it was great to see all of the detail pictures. You have quite a collection - you definitely need to open a museum!

In the meantime I think you should use a clean white wall, free of any other artwork, put either small hooks or small shelves scattered around the wall, and have all your bbags out like artwork!

(edited to fix a typo)

mims, you have the most amazing collection! you've collected such beautiful yet unique and rarest of balenciaga bags! you are one LUCKY girl! congrats! they're all gorgeous and to-die-for!

OHHHH- thanks so much for sharing these rare bags with us! Yes- get a display case so you can stare at them everyday! You could write a book on Balenciaga!:idea:

Mimi, your collection is truly amazing! These are definitely pieces of history, as you say, thanks so much for sharing pics of your beauties. I can't stop looking at the pebbled leather and the suede is :love:

Ooooh gosh, I am just so overwhelmed by the kind words! :love:

Thank you!

I'll look into opening a museum.. hehe ;) LOL!

....but for the near future, maybe I will try to display them in an artistic way, it would be so beautiful! ;)

Mimi; Those are the most beautiful and unique B-bags I have ever seen!! Each one is gorgeous in it's own way. Thanks so much for sharing with us your special beauties!! Congrats and enjoy them all!!

mimi!! amazing.. beyond words!! your collection is to die for. Are there any that you own that you never carry because of rarity? or do you rotate them with your outfits?

the messenger bag is really fantasic! love love love the long strap!

I'd love to visit the mimi museum once you open it!!

^ thanks toni! I don't hesitate to carry any of them -- I just make sure I use lots and lots of care and protection for my bags :smile:

aww, thanks again guys!

byMiMi said:
2003 Fall/Winter Lilac Hobo/Messenger with pewter hardware. LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE the color and leather on this baby! It's so awesome. It's this really washed vintage looking lilac, with a lot of gray undertones. The leather is incredible, thick, soft, and sooo wrinkly and perfectly vintage.

This is becoming one of my favorite styles, its perfect - nice and big, and can be worn as a hobo or messenger, and everywhere in between since it has about 10 different placed holes so you can adjust the strap to your desired length and style!

Mimi,
Your bags are amazing! You have such a great eye. Is the Messenger style still made?