A few new lovelies

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am really bad about taking photos of my collection. I gathered some of my latest lovelies to share. They include my new black 2005 first, my $399 steal-of-a-deal caramel shrug, and a few of the littler Balenciaga goodies (coin purses in olive, rouge vif and ice blue, along with a black toilet case, and my aulmoniere).

Attached Files:

2. drooling here!1

3. ohhh.......I think i need to add coin purse to my wish list. Such gorgeous additions!

question, is your black makeup really a toilet case? It looks wider than what i thought the makeup bag was?

4. Yes, you are right, it is a toilet case. Thanks--I corrected the error.

5. oh such lovely things...

6. I love your sweet accessories - epecially the aulmoniere - so cute!!:yes:

7. soo cute, i love all your balenciaga goodies, keep up the goodwork! love your kitty also, I think we have twins lol

8. I am in love with it all!!!!!!!!! I just LOVE the toilet case!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Thanks, all. I just love taking them out and looking at them. The coin purses are a perfect Blackberry tote, BTW.

10. Your caramel shrug is gorgeous. I never thought of the shrug before, but now...

11. Love the kitty and your Balenciagas! Do you use your makeup bag/case a lot? I thought about buying one but not sure how useful it is.

12. I haven't used it yet. I'm still admiring it in its pristine condition. I'll break it in sooner or later, though!

13. I love your collection Rondafaye. The color on that camel shrug - :blush:

I particularly love your olive coin purse. So cute in that color. Must I keep adding to my wish list? This forum is making me insane:nuts:

Lovely bags. Enjoy.

14. Love your collection.:nuts: Does the Shrug fits comfortably on your shoulder? Is it shorter than the Day? I was considering to get one few months ago but then i wasn't sure if i would like it. :s Do you mind taking a pic wearing it? Thanks.:love:

15. :drool:

your collection is AWESOME - totally LOVE the aulmoniere

thanks for sharing pics!! :biggrin: