A few new goodies!

Cort

Feb 22, 2014
I just started buying LV in February, and have a nice but small little collection. We are going on a Disney cruise to the Western Caribbean on Saturday, and I had mentioned a few times to my husband that I wish I had a pochette to take with me to carry my lipgloss and powder in to dinner on the ship. About two weeks ago he surprised me with the pochette nm. I was sad to see my wallet didn't fit so well and he surprised me with the zippy coin purse! I have the best husband ever! I had only been in a LV store once and that was probably 10 years ago. We live in Virginia and on Monday we took our 11 year old son to football camp for two days in PA and what do you know...the mall had a LV store. My hubby asked if I wanted to go in and look around...well of course!! I had three bags on my wish list and I was so happy to see them in person. My first was a mono artsy, then the delightful and the sully. I knew right away that the artsy was THE bag...my holy grail. They had two made in US, one with dark patina on display, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403058221.623161.jpgand one that had a small scratch on the handle. They had one made in Spain and wow, it is gorgeous!!! I have loved the artsy since I first saw it and always wanted one. I had no idea my hubby was going to purchase it but while I was looking at it he just handed his CC over. I am in bag heaven and I feel so content...for now! If you made it this far, thank you for reading! I just don't have anyone else I can share my joy with!

I just started buying LV in February, and have a nice but small little collection. We are going on a Disney cruise to the Western Caribbean on Saturday, and I had mentioned a few times to my husband that I wish I had a pochette to take with me to carry my lipgloss and powder in to dinner on the ship. About two weeks ago he surprised me with the pochette nm. I was sad to see my wallet didn't fit so well and he surprised me with the zippy coin purse! I have the best husband ever! I had only been in a LV store once and that was probably 10 years ago. We live in Virginia and on Monday we took our 11 year old son to football camp for two days in PA and what do you know...the mall had a LV store. My hubby asked if I wanted to go in and look around...well of course!! I had three bags on my wish list and I was so happy to see them in person. My first was a mono artsy, then the delightful and the sully. I knew right away that the artsy was THE bag...my holy grail. They had two made in US, one with dark patina on display, View attachment 2655527and one that had a small scratch on the handle. They had one made in Spain and wow, it is gorgeous!!! I have loved the artsy since I first saw it and always wanted one. I had no idea my hubby was going to purchase it but while I was looking at it he just handed his CC over. I am in bag heaven and I feel so content...for now! If you made it this far, thank you for reading! I just don't have anyone else I can share my joy with!

Very nice! Congrats! Beautiful things, and such a great husband!

Sent from my iThingy using PurseForum

What an awesome hubby and the Artsy is just perfect! I just got the ZCP and love it. And the pochette will definitely come in handy! Congrats and enjoy your purchases and your trip.

What a sweet husband! Congratulations on your new babies. Enjoy them and enjoy your cruise!! I'm super jealous, I'm dying to go on a Disney cruise, or even a cruise in general!