A Few New Goodies To Bring March To A Close

Jan 23, 2008
Got some new goodies! The Legacy wristlet and Flower Coin purse were ebay wins. I picked up the 3 keyfobs yesterday at Coach. Decided to "Spring" up my key ring! :flowers:

Attachments

• March 2008 Keyfobs and Wristlet.jpg
    March 2008 Keyfobs and Wristlet.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 129
Thanks everyone! I was really excited to get the coin purse (I missed out when it was at the botique). It's larger than I remember. The funny thing is, I thought I was bidding on a Bleeker capacity wristlet on ebay, I won the auction and then realized it was the Legacy Wristlet!!! Silly me. That's OK, I love, love anything Legacy! I'm sure I'll be able to put it to good use.

The flower coin purse is so cute! I bought the orange one, but now I wish I would have gotten the pink too when I saw it at the outlets.

I love the keyfob with the sunnies and lipstick! Do you know what the style number and price is? I am adding that to my wishlist! :love:

Great way to start spring! Congrats! :yes:

Nice things! I had a lot of those wedge shaped coin purses on my watch list but didn't bid on any of them as I'm kinda trying to watch my spending. I'm currently on the hunt for that Legacy wristlet in raisin.