A few new Coach goodies (no reveal, just pics)!

They've given me info on bags from mid 90's and on but can't from about 93 and prior when each style number was an actual serial number and all different. If you have a bag from the last 10 or 15 years give them a call. The best bet for info on older than that is to ask reputable reseLlers or look in the reference thread - after asking Hyacinth first!

Do you call often to inquire? I'm asking b/c wanted to know if you got a nicer person(s) on the phone. Called once to inquire about an older bucket bag and got told quite snottily that they don't authenticate bags (although I only wanted to check the year it was made).

I've gotten that snotty response before and told them I knew the bag was real that iwanted to know what it was called because I log my bags for inventory in case of theft. It usually shuts them up once they realize you have enough to need a spreadsheet. I usually say I got it from Mom or Grandma to avoid the snotty "you buy on eBay" attitude. Many of Coach's best vintage bags aren't included in the classics so you have to find them secondhanc - duh!!!

I've gotten that snotty response before and told them I knew the bag was real that iwanted to know what it was called because I log my bags for inventory in case of theft. It usually shuts them up once they realize you have enough to need a spreadsheet. I usually say I got it from Mom or Grandma to avoid the snotty "you buy on eBay" attitude. Many of Coach's best vintage bags aren't included in the classics so you have to find them secondhand - duh!!!

I've been in love with this tote for a while. I bought one on the 'bay a few months ago, but it came in terrible condition. I've been watching for another one and won this one a week or so ago. It came and is in fantastic condition! If someone can tell me anything about it (price, name, etc.), I'd love to know more.

DSC02252.jpg

July%202009%20Coach

I just saw this on ebay and found it georgous... Enjoy Maybe you can restore the other one

Gorgeous stuff! I especially love the pink makeup bag.. it's such a great color. & I've never seen that tote before, but it's really pretty and unique. Congrats and enjoy your new items!