A few new Coach goodies (no reveal, just pics)!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been in love with this tote for a while. I bought one on the 'bay a few months ago, but it came in terrible condition. I've been watching for another one and won this one a week or so ago. It came and is in fantastic condition! If someone can tell me anything about it (price, name, etc.), I'd love to know more.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. A cute pink Heritage Stripe makeup bag that I picked up today at the outlet:

[​IMG]

3. Wow, I like that alot, never seen one before! Congrats on getting one it great condition!

4. Another makeup bag - this one is big enough to hold the Epi-Pen I have to tote around (getting allergy shots), which I love - it's not loose in the bottom of my purse any more. The magenta lining is fantastic!

[​IMG]

5. A cute little clutch - I'm not 100% sure I'll keep this, but it was only $30 and I loved the magenta fabric, so I brought it home to think about. Does anyone know if this was originally from the full price store?

[​IMG]

6. The clutch has really pretty plum lining.

[​IMG]

7. I got a few more things today at the outlet that I'll post later, once they're all unpacked and photographed. I know that other tPF gals have said good things about Flossie at the Allen, TX outlet, but I have to say it again - she's amazing! She wrote down my wish list and said she'd give me a call if she sees anything. I'd really like a coral Penelope Shopper or a larger piece of the pink Heritage Stripe. I hope she's able to find something for me!

8. Cool!! Nice haul! I haven't seen that first bag before! How long ago did it come out?

9. I love this! Very cute:smile:

10. It's got a creed that makes me think it's from 2004, but I'd love for someone to chime in with the definitive answer.

11. nice haul! the satin clutch is so prettttttttty :smile:
    congrats!

12. isn't that called the wave bag?? it's beautiful!!!

13. wow, love the tote--I've never seen that before!! I'm glad you found one in such good condition after your first came so damaged. such a unique bag!! congrats!

14. Pretty haul! I love the op art jewelry case! Congrats!

15. You can call the Coach 800 and they'll give you the name, when sold , and retail price. I've done this with bags before.