A few new bags at Blue Fly this morning...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good morning all -

There are a few new goodies there right now - some turn-locks, camera bags, some new vitello shine, and that big beautiful black cervo that is still out of my budget on BF. :P

2. Thanx for posting this..I was on BF this a.m. and was going to post but WORK got in the way...hehehe!! Didn't buy anything though....

3. EMMY - I am having a fit for that brown turn-lock chain-handle bag. Even with the discount it's still $$ - but I have wanted it since it came out. Gonna need to get rid of a bag or 2 to justify this one, LOL!

Did you see that gorgy cervo black bag - BF says its calf leather but we gals know better! I hope a TPFer gets her!!

4. I know what you're going through...I have been in your shoes many times...Just when you think your collection is complete along comes another bag and all of a sudden you can part with something to make room for another one..How fickel are we!!! The problem I'm having now is I don't have any more bags that I can part with...I either love my bags for their ease of use or refuse to give them up b/c they were a smash hit for the season and they are still highly desired....post a pic of the bag you want if you can..are you going to get it? Sometimes things don't last too long on BF.....

5. I had it in my cart but then just keep thinking of all of the camera equip. I am still in need of and just can't bring myself to buy it-even took it back out of my cart!!:wtf: