A few new additions to share!!

Luciana12

Black and Rouge H
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
Although a "Birkin" girl, I've truly fallen for the Paris Bombay. Attached is a photo of my recently acquired 37cm Gold Clemence Bombay and 40cm Vache Leigee Rouge H Bombay.

I've also purged the LV epi accessories collection and attach a photo of my new Hermes wallets...Rouge H Box Calf Kelly Longue and Snake Eye Lizard Azap Longue.

I'm thrilled with the new pieces!!

Attachments

• DSCN0755.JPG
    DSCN0755.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 389
  • DSCN0757.JPG
    DSCN0757.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 666
Lovely Luciana. Thanks for sharing and wear your new goodies in the best of health!
Btw, I never knew that Paris Bombay can stretch vertically upwards (or am i wrong?) ! Such a great bag for those who carry a lot on a daily basis

Lovely Luciana. Thanks for sharing and wear your new goodies in the best of health!
Btw, I never knew that Paris Bombay can stretch vertically upwards (or am i wrong?) ! Such a great bag for those who carry a lot on a daily basis

Thank you! The 37cm is the new style called the Bombay "High". It's quite different from the original...more supple...taller (as the name would suggest)..and much more casual.

All are lovely. Congratulations and thank you for sharing... I love the lizard ombre wallet.

attachment.php