A few goodies...

Jun 5, 2006
Ahhhh I finally went to pick up a couple of small Richard Prince items and a much needed wallet. The scarves are devine! I think the silk scarf reminds me of Monet..don't you think? I do need some advice. I had the hardest time deciding on a wallet. I'm set on the style, which I like, but I couldn't decide between Monogram, Azur or Amarante. The Amarante is stunning, but what about the fingerprint issue? grrr, so I got the azur. What do you all think? keep the Azur or go back for the Amarante?

Attachments

• IMG_1782.jpg
    IMG_1782.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1783.jpg
    IMG_1783.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1786.jpg
    IMG_1786.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1785.jpg
    IMG_1785.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 59
~The scarves are really beautiful. I'd love to frame one of the scarves-such a fab. piece of art. As for the wallet, you've to go for the one that occupies your mind the most. You've to happy and don't just settle.~

i have been wanting that same wallet! good choice. i have amarante and violet..violet is soooo good because you dont see any marks or finger prints but amarante is gorgeous but is realllllllllllly bad with smudges and fingerprints. i dont recommend it if tht bothers you..

Congrats! That's a tough choice for the wallets. I think they are both really nice, but would never get either because I'd ruin them with fingerprints for the Vernis and dirty the whiteness on the Azur! Which one do you like better of the both? If it's the Vernis, go get it and just be a little more careful with it!

I love the scarves. You should definitely keep the Azur wallet. Amarante is beautiful but too high maintenance. I recently saw someone with an Amarante Zippy and I actually slowed down to admire it but then I noticed the lady was wiping it with her shirt before putting it back in her bag. :nogood: