A few goodies from my Boston trip!

Oh thank you everyone! It's so fun to share with people who know and love the same things!! FRR, I'm so sorry I thought you were going to call me if you were available!!! I'm sorry...well next time - although I tend to stay put a little more throughout the winter months here...

And thanks to Traci for being such a fun and nice PF friend! So glad to have met ya!

^^ Wow, DL -- two days? Where the heck in New England are you???

We'll get a tPF Boston trip together at some point, Shoes and Traci! I'm going back into H on Friday to finish up my holiday gift list and will report on inventory.

DL, you get yourself down to my area and the train is only 2 hrs from here! Next time...FRR have fun in the store again! I'm still wanting the winter hat and leather gloves I tried on lol....

DL, you get yourself down to my area and the train is only 2 hrs from here! Next time...FRR have fun in the store again! I'm still wanting the winter hat and leather gloves I tried on lol....

Oh that sounds like a lot of fun...going to Boston and not just passing through it on a plane! Will have to make a plan. You could've used that hat and gloves this morning...we had 14 degrees when I got up this am! It's begun...winter freeze time...snow is covering the ground up here! Hope it's a white Christmas anyway!!:yes: