A few goodies from my Boston trip!

Shoes!! I am so thrilled with your loot and I love, love, LOVE the Mark Jacobs top!! I can't believe that I missed you and T in the city AGAIN.....I was home and waiting for your cell phone call, but I had been out until late on Friday night...and was a bit...um....shh....hungover..., so I can't say that I would have necessarily been on my "A" game....!! :roflmfao:

Anywhooo....did you see the Sac en V??? I have resisted calling our dear SA about it...and she's now off until next Friday.

Well, shoesy, you know I love all of your stuff!!! But I wanted to say congrats again on some lovely purchases!! I love the Marc Jacobs top too!

Had a wonderful time.....you are the best!!!

You had a very successful shopping trip!

Beautiful scarf and the pegasus looks right at home on your pretty Bolide.

Cool top, too....I love 3/4 sleeve tops....they are hard to find!

Wow!! FABULOUS NEW GOODIES!!!! Love Love Love all your wonderful choices!!! The scarf is Gorgeous!!! What's the name? Have fun wearing all of them and pls. post pics of all your babies in action!!!! BTW, great choice of leather for your SO birkie!

What great goodies, shoes!! The trip sounds like it was a great time.
The scarf is beautiful and the pegasus charm is perfect on that gorgeous Bolide, :heart: . But, the MJ top is esp. wonderful, .....I love the print and the style. I can only imagine how wonderful it must look, :smile: . Congratulations on everything and have fun with all the new pieces!!