A few goodies from my Boston trip!

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
New England
Oh thank you everyone! It's so fun to share with people who know and love the same things!! FRR, I'm so sorry I thought you were going to call me if you were available!!! I'm sorry...well next time - although I tend to stay put a little more throughout the winter months here...

And thanks to Traci for being such a fun and nice PF friend! So glad to have met ya!

funnyredhed

Yummy marron fonce!
O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
The Hub of the Universe
^^ Wow, DL -- two days? Where the heck in New England are you???

We'll get a tPF Boston trip together at some point, Shoes and Traci! I'm going back into H on Friday to finish up my holiday gift list and will report on inventory.

Aug 9, 2006
LOVE all your H-goodies and the MJ top...everything was LOVELY!! congratulations, and what a fun and productive trip and lucky getting to meet a pTF member!

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
New England
DL, you get yourself down to my area and the train is only 2 hrs from here! Next time...FRR have fun in the store again! I'm still wanting the winter hat and leather gloves I tried on lol....

gina_b

Jul 27, 2006
with Mr X
Love everything shoes!! Esp that scarf!! I've got the same one in pale blue, but in the white and navy, the design just pops! Congratulations!!

Aug 27, 2006
www.offonvacation.net
DL, you get yourself down to my area and the train is only 2 hrs from here! Next time...FRR have fun in the store again! I'm still wanting the winter hat and leather gloves I tried on lol....

Oh that sounds like a lot of fun...going to Boston and not just passing through it on a plane! Will have to make a plan. You could've used that hat and gloves this morning...we had 14 degrees when I got up this am! It's begun...winter freeze time...snow is covering the ground up here! Hope it's a white Christmas anyway!!:yes: