A few goodies came in for me!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My magenta classique & magenta wallet!!

DSC01168.JPG DSC01319.JPG DSC01320.JPG
  2. My little coin purse (perfect for keeping my sidekickIII in so it doesn't get scratched!)

DSC01308.JPG DSC01312.JPG DSC01313.JPG
  3. Grenat '06 Day :smile: :yahoo:The day is sooo comfortable on my shoulders :love:

DSC01316.JPG DSC01317.JPG
  4. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! Great pieces you got there!!

5. Wow, Congrats!!!

6. Lovely... I like the sidekick idea.. I might do that with mine.

7. Wow, you did do a bit of shopping huh? LOL

Everything is so pretty.

Congrats to you!

8. So pretty! Is that blueberry? Did you get it at balny? I think I need one!:smile:

9. OMG where did you find that magenta wallet! I'm so jealous. Congratulations on all your new things!

10. Oooh I am drooling!! Congrats!!

11. Pretty!! :heart:

12. Congrats Bijou !!!
    I love your 2 Magentas !!!

13. Wow! all this today?!?!:party: Great!

14. Lovely!!! :heart:

15. thank you ladies!! i wanted to share my excitement with people who know what it feels like to finnnnnally have all their goodies arrive haha

the magenta wallet actually came in a few weeks ago, but i didn't post pictures because i wanted to take a photo with the classique next to it :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice