A few ferragamo reveals :) Can anyone help identify some of these items?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
    I like calling my handbags by their names but the only one i can name is my marissa.. If anyone knows the name of my black bag and wallet, please tell me!

For more of my growing collection - shoes, wallets, bags, visit http://shang-villaruel.blogspot.com/search/label/Stephanie%27s%20Collection

Grey Varinas
    [​IMG]

Wallet
    [​IMG]

Marissa in patent leather
    [​IMG]

Black Bag that i cannot seem to identify :sad:

photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs084.snc1/5031_92848298730_661808730_2004886_4356222_n.jpg

2. I think the wallet is just called the Gancio in Saffiano leather. The bag link did not work for me.

3. I can't see the pics of the varinas, wallet or anything else...snif

4. Nevermind, I went to the link...I love your pomme LV btw...and I just realized I commented on your post on the Prada shoes on the Prada thread...my favorite are the grey varinas btw!

5. thanks butterfly36029 and jburgh :smile: gancino wallet in pink saffiano leather sounds so much better than 'pink wallet' lol

6. you're welcome, enjoy your goodies!