• valentino

• Givenchy

• Proenza Schouler

• other ones not included in the above list

Results are only viewable after voting.

daisydai

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
I completed my chanel collections as of today. In the future, I will unlikely buy chanel handbags for a long period, given that the price is almost beyond my tolerance.
I just wish to see how everyone feels about other brands, besides chanel. If one could choose one more favorite brand, besides chanel (only can choose one), which brand will it be? I posted one poll before but did not limit the number of choice. Here only one choice is allowed.

Last edited:
Hermes. Its versatile because you have so many bags to chose from.. although the pricing is also an issue.

Im a big birkin fan and I love the evelyne for travel. With Chanel I feel like I need my collection to be huge and full of variety. With Hermes I have a few bags but would be just as happy with 2. Its easier to hit the craving with Hermes.

Hermes. Its versatile because you have so many bags to chose from.. although the pricing is also an issue.

Im a big birkin fan and I love the evelyne for travel. With Chanel I feel like I need my collection to be huge and full of variety. With Hermes I have a few bags but would be just as happy with 2. Its easier to hit the craving with Hermes.
WOW, quick responses, even before I posted the poll yet :P Pictures of your nice collections?? :biggrin::biggrin:

I think you put this perfectly. I feel like I could probably get through my whole life with one Kelly, one Evelyne and one Garden Party bag (although I want many more!).

And yes, price is an issue, but I got my vintage Kelly's for less than a reissue 227 costs now. I feel like the Hermes Kelly and the Chanel Reissue are the world's two perfect bags -- they can go absolutely anywhere -- from a biker bar to a black tie wedding -- and be completely appropriate.

Dior as the price points are good, the sales associates are amazing, there are no games, many of the bags are handmade just like the big orange, and there is a great amount of variety in the bag types as well as fabrications (lamb, patent, fabric, lizard, python, gator, etc.) plus you can have your own bag made up to your specifications without any games again. The quality is there, the service is there, and the bags are there (as well as fabulous clothes and shoes...have you seen the clothes or shoes for H?). There is also beautiful fine jewelry, a lovely line of costume jewelry, and watches that are just incredible (at any price point from a few thousand to name your top). J'adore Dior!

Agh, this is so tough, as I love Chanel and only carry Chanel. However, If I had to choose, it'd be Hermes. I own a couple scarves (90cm and pochette) as well as two clic-clacs (Blanc w/GHW and Noir w/PHW) and they are great quality. I would definitely buy a Constance if offered one.

I was thinking I'd go orange with the last price increase, but I still prefer Chanel bags over Hermes, style-wise. With another price increase though, I think I reeeeaally need to stop it. Dior, BV, and maybe I need to go back to Ferragamo