• burberry

• Ferragamo

• valentino

• Givenchy

• Proenza Schouler

• other ones not included in the above list

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted Celine as well.
The bags are classics with a twist. I like the simple and clean lines. Very elegant.
I also like that you can choose the grade of the leather.
A close 2nd to Celine is Dior. Dior pieces are so pretty and feminine.
Gal deciding :smile:

I think you put this perfectly. I feel like I could probably get through my whole life with one Kelly, one Evelyne and one Garden Party bag (although I want many more!).

And yes, price is an issue, but I got my vintage Kelly's for less than a reissue 227 costs now. I feel like the Hermes Kelly and the Chanel Reissue are the world's two perfect bags -- they can go absolutely anywhere -- from a biker bar to a black tie wedding -- and be completely appropriate.

Same here! Give me a constance, a birkin and an evelyne and I am done!!

If I'm only allowed one brand for the future. It would be Hermes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know they are incredibly expensive but as I get older I feel I can just live with my limited collection of birkins and kellys. And be quite content. I can literally sell off everything else.

B's and K's always have great resale values and at the rate other brands' prices are increasing, Hermes doesn't seem that bad.

H of course is wonderful. Only problem for me is that I do not know whether you can have the option to use top handle and chain on shoulder on the same bag...I guess you have to have both constance and b or k. I like the choice to be hand free. So from this aspect, Dior combines these together. But DIor does not make calfskin a lot on lady dior... any brand combine all the four things together: top handle, chain on shoulder, calfskin/durable material and femaline look??

Paris leather goods maker Moynat also makes superb bags, a very under the radar brand going back generations. There are so many wonderful brands, it's hard to decide. Dior, Hermes and Bottega are some I admire most. I admire the others too.

H of course is wonderful. Only problem for me is that I do not know whether you can have the option to use top handle and chain on shoulder on the same bag...I guess you have to have both constance and b or k. I like the choice to be hand free. So from this aspect, Dior combines these together. But DIor does not make calfskin a lot on lady dior... any brand combine all the four things together: top handle, chain on shoulder, calfskin/durable material and femaline look??

Diorissimo

Paris leather goods maker Moynat also makes superb bags, a very under the radar brand going back generations. There are so many wonderful brands, it's hard to decide. Dior, Hermes and Bottega are some I admire most. I admire the others too.

I just looked up Moynat and saw some stunning bags. Are they exclusively sold in France?

I just looked up Moynat and saw some stunning bags. Are they exclusively sold in France?

According to online news, the NYC pop up shop ended in June. LVMH bought the company in 2010. I stumbled upon the Moynat shop in Paris last summer (across the street from Goyard). There is said to be a newly opened location on Mount Street, London. Their bags are exquisite (and $$$$$).