A Fantasy came home with me

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's a dream comes true to me.

I've always loved the Chanel style collarless tweed jackets and had several pieces from different brands long before I knew the original design is from Coco Chanel herself.

I was truly inspired by Coco Chanel as she almost single handedly revolutionized women's fashion and has left us with so many fashion staples including the little black jacket.

Now allow me to present my own little black jacket made of Fantasy tweed from 14P :smile:

[​IMG]

2. Lovely! Enjoy!

3. Stunning jacket!!! Congrats on such a classic iconic piece!!

4. It's gorgeous! Love it :smile:
    Enjoy!

5. Congrats!!

6. Thank you, pursesformaude. It looks much better when worn. I was not impressed and almost missed it when I first saw it. Thanks to my lovely and patient SA, she insisted that I should give it a try. It turned out to be the best of the whole lot that I tried :biggrin:

7. Thank you for sharing my joy, Cuteandcouture. Glad to own a piece of clothing art that stays stylish since the day it was born.

8. Hi AnnCha. Thanks for your generous compliment. I love it dearly, too :smile: especially for its details.

9. Thank you, DRJones616. I can't wait to wear it 🎉

10. #10 Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
    I love the details on the jacket: the camellia patterned silk lining, the hand stitching that fixes the lining onto the tweed, the braided edges, the Fantasy tweed that mixes several materials together to create the layered black effect, and the custom buttons that never repeat after the season.

11. Wow :loveeyes: congrats

12. This is seriously beautiful

So classic chanel

Congrats

13. Oops. Forgot the pic :P
    [​IMG]

14. This jacket is a true classic! Congrats!!

15. What a lovely, iconic Chanel jacket! Congrats and enjoy!