A fake Dior at Neiman Marcus??

luvtoshop

Aug 29, 2006
CA
This is my first Dior.......so I don't know much. :smile: I am pretty sure it is real since I bought it at Neiman Marcus. But if you look at the photos, it shows there is a misalignment of the "Dior" logo on top and it is making me doubt myself. Has this happen to anyone? Should I return it? Thanks!!!:P

Attachments

Krysta

Feb 14, 2006
Toronto
I've never seen that before, definitely return it, that is a pretty big flaw so they shouldn't have a problem swapping the bag or refunding your money.

MayDay

Aug 16, 2006
Toronto
WOW! I haven't ever seen a designer bag flaw like this! The bag is definitely real, though. I recommend exhanging/refunding it, too!

Chrystalline

Feb 23, 2006
London
Hmm... I remember one poster saying about NM not an authorised dealer...

MaxHavoc said:
I would be leery of buying any Dior from NM. I have seen the worst quality of Dior bags there, dirty, missing hardware, frayed etc. I was informed by Dior that NM is NOT an AUTHORIZED dealer of Dior. I prefer to buy mine from the boutique or an authorized dealer such as Saks.
from this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/dior-merchandise-for-nms-private-sale-68291-2.html

I don't know if this is true or not but it's definitely interesting..... :confused1: :confused1:

ETA: I think the bag is lovely luvtoshop but I agree with the others, you should return it.

Narkeasha

Retired Model
O.G.
Sep 3, 2006
My White Marble Penthouse
Dior for NM must have bad quality control inspector, or he/she must have been having a hangover that day to not notice. Got me a Dior bag from Europe somewhere and the inside lining was sewn inside out, causing the Dior symbol to be the other way. It is authentic as I compared it with someone that had the same bag here. I guess people make mistakes, really should check out the quality control inspector at Dior.

pquiles

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
Fort Hood, TX
That is a really bad Dior. Take it back. Maybe they could offer you a discount on a Dior that is more expensive to compensate for selling you that one.