A Eulogy For The Box Style!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :hysteric: I can't contemplate it being true! I would prefer to live in denial! But the Box is going to be no more! So let's give it a nice send off, and share thoughts and pictures. And maybe I can fool myself into believing it's just not true. Or maybe if we say it loud enough Bal will rethink the decision to discontinue it. I still think we should get a friendly petition going to show Bal how many customers LOVE the style. Here is my one and only Box, followed by a few other photos of her, and family photo as well......
    :crybaby:
    [​IMG]

img3843yj9.jpg img2869xi1.jpg img3855mj9.jpg img4801ii7.jpg IMG_4919.jpg
  2. I like the box better than the twiggy. And of course I love your pics as always Deana! :smile:

3. I love it ....My Calcaire box is on it's way ..i've never seen a box in real life...i hope to like it!

4. Here's my new cornflower box..I would love to have another one in another color. so sad they are discontinued..I'd sign a petition to keep the box:yes:

[​IMG]

5. My first bbag was a caramel box. Selling her was a huge mistake. The box is an amazing style.

6. here are my only two bbags... a blueberry and a rouille box. I will certainly miss this style, and now must find a new fave.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. :crybaby: I own an origan box...and I love the style, too.... I will sign a petition too.
    BTW Deanna, your braids and charms and your bags w/them, are so beautiful, like works of art! You are gifted! We should all send our bbags to you for a special salon treatment, to be returned w/ special braids or charms!
    And love the colors that you own...do you use them a lot or are they more of a collection? Just wondering if the brighter or pastel colors are easy to match w/outfits...but now :back2topic: (sorry!)

8. ^^ ditto, the box ROCKS DA HOUSE!!! :jammin:

9. I have two boxes on the way!:nuts:

I can't wait to get them!

10. All your boxes are beautiful. :yes: I'm beginning to fall in love just when it's nearing the end of this style... :crybaby:

11. my twiggy shed a tear..she got offended. :roflmfao:

12. Is the box discontinued for S/S 07??? Or for next Fall??

13. ^ S/S '07 there won't be boxes nor purses. Maybe if enough of us barrage Balenciaga asking for the Box (and Purse) then they'll re-issue it F/W '07.

14. Here's my Pale Pink Box:
    [​IMG]

15. does anyone know how we can contact balenciaga about such issues/comments??? is there an email or an address we can write to?