A dumb technical question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! This is probably a stupid question, but auctions I'm watching that are close to ending no longer display the remaining time in red in My eBay. I haven't messed with any settings, it has just started displaying this way. Is this a new change? How can I fix it? I like the convenience of just being able to glance over items that I'm watching and knowing what's ending soon.

2. I've noticed that too on mine, anad I don't like it! I'd like to know also if this can be fixed.

3. HAPpened to me too but you an adjust your watching items to "sort by: time left: ending soonest".

4. I noticed this too and it's driving me crazy! Even though my watched items list is sorted by "Ending Soonest" I liked that I could see them quickly and easily in red. Grrrr...

5. It's not a dumb question at all, NoraV.

I got tired of wondering about this (because it's been driving me nuts all week long). I contact CSR via Chat. It's an eBay technical issue and they are working on it. Supposedly it doesn't do that on IE (I use Firefox), but I opened IE and it was the same way. Then the CSR guy left for a second and came back to tell me they were aware of it. He was even seeing it on his end.

As to how long? Dunno. I just hope it's soon. Every time I look at My eBay, it looks like none of the auctions I'm watching are ending any time soon b/c they are still in black font. Annoying!!! :mad: