A double reveal!!! Im in lvoe!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you for enabling me to get more LVs. :heart:

Buhhht, I have to get through using up my other handbags, including the LV ones I've just got.

I am waiting for the HippieGal Shaper for my Speedy 30. I asked my BF to get it for me for Valentine's Day. I am patiently waiting for that and have decided to put my Speedy 30 away until that arrives. :tumbleweed:

2. :nuts:

congrats!!!

can't wait to see your pics!!! :nuts:

3. Whoo Hoo:yahoo:Congrats on your lovely Artsy and the amazing Sarah wallet in Rose Pop, love love love that color.

4. congrats!

5. I loooove rose pop - just perfect for the (hopefully) warmer weather we'll get soon! Congrats on them both, just wonderful choices.

6. very nice.

7. Gorgeous, Congrats~!!! Love the rose pop wallet~!!!

8. Gorgeous!!!! Especially love the rose pop :drool:

9. Beautiful goodies - I love the Sarah...gorgeous... :biggrin:

10. Awesome. Congrats!

11. Congrats beautiful bag and I just love the rose pop colour too!:yahoo:
    Hmmm, might need more rose pop items.:nuts:

12. The Artsy did come with a charm but I haven't put it on yet. And beljwl, I got it at the Beverly Center. They have a couple still on display! Hope this helps!

13. Congrats!

14. its gortgeous....congrat

15. #75 Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
    Update: I checked both LV boutiques. No Artsys have arrived!!! :pout:

I spoke with the SA and she said they won't be here until February or at the latest, March.

This is in Toronto, Canada.

Instead, I got myself a Roots red sherpa hoodie and a Roots black fleece long-sleeved top--both with front zippers. I got them at great deals from 50% to 70% off. I returned a new Roots hoodie with the toggle buttons I bought two days ago and paid $18 more for my purchases. :nuts: Now that is a fantastic deal! :tup:

Also, when I went into Holt's, a SA passed me a perfume spritzed parchment strip with the new Chanel Beige perfume on it. I have to admit, the perfume smells really nice! It reminds me of a cheap perfume with the two doves I smelt back in the 80s except that this one is richer and the notes deeper. Now I really like this perfume as it has ties to my past but it smells even better today as a Chanel brand. Go figure. :P