A double reveal!!! Im in lvoe!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's another pic to help you guess...

[​IMG]

2. OMG... I've been searching for Rose Pop everywhere......... it's so beautiful!!! Congrats!!

3. It is Rose Pop right? lol.. sorry I got a little excited there...

4. Thanks! It's my Sarah Wallet in Rose Pop! I went in to buy my Toiletries case yesterday and my SA mentioned she had a few things left in Rose Pop... and the Sarah was one of them! I love it so much I think I am going to have to buy out their Rose Pop stock!

[​IMG]

5. It must be Rose Pop, it looks great...

6. Yes it sure is!! And I love it because I have the same name as the wallet (Sarah, duh!) and then my middle name is Rose so I feel like it was meant to be!

7. LOVE LOVE LOVE! let's see how it looks on you! :smile:

8. love both!! well done :ghi5:

9. Waaw, it's such an amazing combo: the Sarah wallet in Rose Pop, congrats!!!

10. Nice purchases! What a funny coincidence! It was definitely mean to be =)

11. MY FAVE :smile: it's amazing!

12. #42 Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
    That's beautiful!

I was posting a guess...a Vernis Sarah Wallet...according to your wishlist, but I retracted it because I didn't want to spoil your reveal for you. Mind you, I didn't have a clue as to which colour you were going to pick. The Rose Pop is very pretty and lively! :heart:

That's a gorgeous double reveal.

Okaaaaaay, I am getting dressed and heading to the LV boutiques as we speak. Today is my first day off in two weeks and I am heading to LV now. Ha ha, this addiction will never end! :noggin:

Woweee, I am surprised you didn't get this Sarah Rose Vernis wallet first! I have a Sarah wallet and the name reminds me of my boss who is super sweet and lovely as a person and supervisor. I always smile when I use my wallet. :heart:

Enjoy your two gorgeous LV purchases! :yahoo:

The Rose Pop Vernis looks so yummy...almost edible...like pink cotton candy! :drool:

13. Lucky girl! I've emailed them to see if there are anymore items in this colour in Canada.. still waiting for a reply. Rose Pop is so pretty!!!

14. Wow! Love both items. Is the Artsy comfy on your shoulder?

15. Congrats on your new goodies. Looking forward to modeling pics.