A Double Reveal & Good Times in the VIC Room

such fun, thanks for taking us along. isn't it great that you two have stayed close friends all these years. sounds like you had a wonderful time together : )

It really is a very special relationship. Actually both her Father and older Brother died of cancer while we were in High School. Because her Mom basically lived at MD Anderson during this time, Cindy came to live with my family.

I consider her a Sister. Her Mother has now passed and although we don't live in the same city we try to see each other as often as possible. This was a wonderful day for us both. :love:

The pieces are beautiful :smile: if you don't mind telling me, how did you get into the room? Did they offer you the chance? or did you have to ask for it?

Last year for my Birthday my SA texted me and offered the VIC room for me on my B'Day. Needless to say - I went for it. So it was offered first.

Now, if I want it I just text my SA ahead of time and reserve it.

Usually I'm considering buying at least 2 to 3 items and there's usually Ready To Wear or Fine Jewelry being purchased.

Hope that helps. :smile:

It really is a very special relationship. Actually both her Father and older Brother died of cancer while we were in High School. Because her Mom basically lived at MD Anderson during this time, Cindy came to live with my family.

I consider her a Sister. Her Mother has now passed and although we don't live in the same city we try to see each other as often as possible. This was a wonderful day for us both. :love:
wow, that must have been a really tough time for her. how wonderful that she had/has such a close friend by her side. sounds like you are both lucky to have each other.

wow, that must have been a really tough time for her. how wonderful that she had/has such a close friend by her side. sounds like you are both lucky to have each other.

It was unbelievable to go through that with her at such a young & tender age. My parents were great. I really respect what they did for her. It sealed our bond for life. We are very lucky.

Tulip, this is such a lovely reveal. You and your friend looked like you guys had a wonderful time. Did she go home with a LV? Love the speedy on you. Congratulations!!

Yes she did. Actually she bought her daughter an Eva as a college graduation present! Isn't that wonderful?

She put her love for her daughter above herself. What a great gal! :hugs: