A Double Reveal & Good Times in the VIC Room

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So my best friend from High School came into town for a day of shopping. We went to the Houston Galleria and ran ourselves ragged having such a good time.

But my favorite part was going to Louis Vuitton - of course! Who's around to see what we got ourselves into?

2. I can hardly wait too see!!!! :biggrin:

3. I'm In:smile:

4. So here's my very bestest friend from High School. We met when we were 3 years old and we are still very close. She's so beautiful and she was loving this Fascinante in Neige! I was loving it too!

Attached Files:

5. How sweet! Very nice bag.

6. Here we are eyeing 3 Speedy Emp 25's. Love all of those colors! I'm sporting my Monte Carlo Stole that I finally broke down and got a while back. I wish more of the Swarovski crystals were showing. It really is a beautiful stole.

Attached Files:

7. So we had like 4 SA's bringing us things to see left and right. Here's a bit of what we were enjoying.

Attached Files:

8. #8 Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    Here are some new shoes coming in for the new Season. I think they're pretty.

Attached Files:

9. such fun, thanks for taking us along. isn't it great that you two have stayed close friends all these years. sounds like you had a wonderful time together : )

10. A few new tops from Ready To Wear. I just love the blue & white striped one, but they're all very nice.

Attached Files:

11. Ooohhh! I like the black ones.

12. #12 Feb 19, 2014
    Finally to the first Reveal. I really "needed" the Speedy Emp 25 in Infini before they're all gone. Here she is getting ready to go home with me. :smile:

Notice how that Fascinante in Neige is trying to go along with me? :graucho: Well, she didn't get to. Not today!

Attached Files:

13. Today I'm carrying my Amarante Brea MM with the Monogram Charm. Just had to do a selfie before it was time to go. :lol:

Attached Files:

14. #14 Feb 19, 2014
    Oh wait - I said there were 2 Reveals. I never expected this to be going home with me, but Cindy said I really needed it and I agreed with her! :P

The Monogram Idylle ring in yellow, white and rose gold with 3 diamonds. I LVoe it. :heart:

Attached Files:

15. Haha love the reveal. Thanks for sharing the pics!