A double Cartier Christmas *Reveal*

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
After a tough 2020, this Christmas I treated myself to some special Cartier pieces!

To me the JUC collection now represents strength & resilience - I got through 2020, getting Covid & survived the hell of my incredible husband going into hospital with low oxygen levels (he is home, safe & well now). 2020 was good for me too - I got promoted in a job I love :heart: & I spent some amazing quality time with my 2 sons & my husband.

I wanted 24/7 pieces which would match my thin Love, so that meant rose gold.

Here are my gifts from me, to me!

Small JUC ring size 46mm - as I ordered this straight from Cartier telephone customer services I’m super grateful it fits perfectly!

JUC diamond necklace. Absolutely in love with this. Bought without seeing in person (though I had tried on the plainer version). I went with the diamond version for a few reasons - I like that it’s two necklaces in one as it can be worn with either side showing & I much prefer no diamond on the tip of the nail which the pained version has (I want it to LOOK like a nail). It’s very difficult to photograph but the diamonds are incredible.
B64FEF2C-18BC-48BE-A34C-CEE370ED3779.jpeg
A43C89B9-5C27-4488-BE4E-83D004B608D2.jpeg
0257B2E4-C743-409C-9B1E-1129C46EF3B5.jpeg
Thank you for letting me share! Merry Christmas everyone!!

Love both pieces ~ That necklace is STUNNING!!! I really love the juc ring, I keep telling myself I don't need it but....maybe I do :oh:
Wear both pieces in good health!

Love both pieces ~ That necklace is STUNNING!!! I really love the juc ring, I keep telling myself I don't need it but....maybe I do :oh:
Wear both pieces in good health!
I couldn’t be more in love with the ring. I have skinny fingers so even the small version makes a statement. It’s so elegant & unique. I’m in the U.K. & I have never seen one worn in real life