a dog trying to move his dead friend from a busy road

ijoewono

Aug 2, 2006
this story makes me really sad..and so mad at the people!!!! UGH DO SOMETHING!!!!!

i am cursing at whoever hit and run the poor doogie. i hope they crash into something and die...whatever​

Who said only human know what is love

Yes, animals are more deluded because of their capacity of their physical body, but

occasionally some of them might be able show us the love that we have forgotten on

our 'busy road'. Just like this story.

this is real touching…

Hey, wake up! wake up!

A dog was knocked down by a car and died on the middle of the road. Later, another dog is

seen beside the corpse of the dog, he tried to wake his friend up using his leg.

Let's move to the safer side of the road...i will move you to the safer side!

When his attempts to wake his friend failed, he tried to push his friend to the side of the

road. But the weight of his friend was proven too heavy for him.

Anyone help, tell me what to do.

Though the traffic is busy and dangerous, he just will not go away from his friend. Just

stand beside his friend howling and crying.

A lot of people saw this incident and feel very touched. How even a dog can show his loyalty and love to his friend.

does anybody see the pictures?
I dont.

it's from a word document, and I tried to cut paste or save..but it wont let me.
does anyone know how to save a picture from word document??
the pictures are really touching...i so want to post them!

I notice that with my cats. My mom told me about the time she closed the hall closet door. Later on, she noticed my cat Louis running back and forth in front of the closet door and making odd noises. When she opens the door, she realizes she accidentally trapped my other cat Willie inside.

My biggest fear is that if, God forbid, something happened to one of them, not only will we miss him, but his brother would be lonely without him.

yeap, that's the one.

THANK YOU!

my "mongrel" ***** gave birth to a litter of pups, and when one of them died, my dad burried the puppy, and she kept digging it and bringing it over to my dad's side (while he was eating breakfast..watching TV, etc).
no idea what she was trying to say, but my heart broke watching her do that.

Why are people standing there taking pictures and not doing anything to help the situation?! That is a pathetic statement about the nature of human beings sometimes.

Now animals we know have a sense of decency....why else would this situation even be taking place. Very touching.

:crybaby::crybaby:I wish I never saw this thread, things like this break my heart. Poor little dogs. I couldn't even read the article, the title was enough.
Those a$$holes out there need to take responsiblity for their pets(spay and neuter and keep indoors) and those other a$$holes out there need to not run over the animal then drive off and not even try to help it. My goodness.:crybaby:
This is another proof that animals indeed know and are aware of everything and they do have feelings.

This definitely brought tears to my eyes. When my dog was a puppy, she ran out to the street once and got ran over by a car, and she roll over and the car didn't stop and the next car was coming...I had to jump out in the middle of the street and hold her for the next car to stop. Otherwise, I guess she might not have been here today. I took her to the emergency room and she's ok now. But people just don't really care anymore. Every time I see something lying on the street, I pray that it is not an animal.