**A discontinued style, some "special" hostages, and a HG! Come in!**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I feel like it's been so long since I did a reveal (in my mind anyway) ... I hope you enjoy!!

First, I love this little keychain that my SA at St. Honroe sent me since my SOs took a bit longer (like 5 months longer) than planned. ;)

Here are some modeling photos with it on my neverfull! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. YAYAYAYAYAYAY

I have been waiting for like EVER!

3. I'm here! Love the keychain and the LV!!

4. Lets start off with the discontinued style ... shall we?! :graucho:

Thank you to the lovely hya for tipping me out to these on the ebay UK site ... I definately needed a nice basic shoe .. and since everyone knows this is my favorite style! :nuts:

Black Patent Clichy 120!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Let's go!!! I want to see.

6. OMG now I know what to do with my keychain! Love it!

7. This next style was MONTHS in the making (literally).

I'm so grateful for Peter at the Madison Ave boutique for helping me get these after everyone said NO, NO, NO!!! He finally got a YES! and I couldn't be happier. These are such a great basic, I wear them all the time! The skin makes them suuuuuper comfortable too ...

Clichy 120mm in Anguille Grise eel! I must also say that orienting the eel vertically give this shoe an amazing look!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Lovely Clichys Naked!!!! Awsome SO too, Let's see more!

9. :sweatdrop::nuts::faint:

10. more, more!!

11. #11 Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
    So after months .... and months .... of waiting for the eel clichys I had another clichy thought ... so of course I questioned Peter about it ... I was very leery to move forward since the eels were taking so long ...

but I got an email from the atelier apologizing and saying ... if you want these Naked, we will make them for you in 3 days and ship them with your eels. Of course, I couldn't resist! :nuts:

Also: a side note. I was told that after these the atelier is no longer entertaining orders for the Clichy 120 .. much to my dismay :crybaby:

Clichy 120 in Leopard Pony Camari!!

**had to delete the first pic of the box because I forgot to edit out my name**
    `
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. YAYAYAYAY!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

13. I love your Clichys! The eel...:girlsigh:

14. OMG! I was done at the sight of the eel, but now you hit me with theses!:nuts: BEAUTIFUL!

15. Clichy x 3 :faint: