A disappointing reveal

I bought a bag recently and it arrived with a pen mark on it, it was meant to be the only one in the store, in the end they found two other ones in the store room, hopefully same can happen for you so disappointing when it arrives and it's not perfect , sounds silly but I felt totally stressed till I got my replacement

This happened to me with a bag I bought in Italy so I can totally relate! I was was stressing out until the pen mark came off after I rubbed on it for a while[emoji28]

Reactions: traumamama
I agree! I understand that rubbing can lead to his type of thing over time, but shoot its brand new! Just disappointed that this passed their quality control not only in Italy where it was made but then here in the US when it got here and when it was packaged and sent to me- you would have thought Someone would have noticed it. Hopefully will find out pretty soon tomorrow if a replacement can be found. Thank you Ladies!

I agree! Hopefully they make it right and find you a perfect replacement soon[emoji4]

Reactions: traumamama
Beautiful wallet, but good call on the exchange .. definitely not a keeper . I hope you find your replacement soon!

So very sorry this was your experience! Absolutely unacceptable! If Chanel wants to continue to charge a small/large fortune for all things CC, Karl had better be "on the ball" and deliver what you paid for. Wishing you a speedy replacement that is "perfection" - which, in my humble opinion, is not too much to ask from a brand-new item.✨✨✨

I agree! Hopefully they make it right and find you a perfect replacement soon[emoji4]

So pretty! Hope she will find you a replacement one!

Hope they make this right for you!

Still waiting to find out- yikes! It is a bit stressful :sad: