A Dilemma re Collection...Help Me Out Ladies...

Hmmm...this is a tough call. Because you still love your bags, I think you should keep for a while, and then make a decision at a later time. You're not struggling financially, and as long as you're happy with what you have, I think you should stick with your collection.

I've never actually had a big collection (just 10 bags), but I can tell you with what I had I HATED it. I felt I had too many bags that looked the same, and I wasn't using everything. So, I sold a little more than half of what I had (and I felt it was the best decision I ever made). I kept only the bags I use and that I loved the most, and I've become more selective with what I want for my collection. :yes: Unless I have some sentimental attachment to my bags, I don't like having too much.

I end up selling the ones I don't use as often, because my space is limited as is my budget for LV. I have done it on ebay, which is difficult, because of poeple selling fakes and certainly overly cautious aren't always the most polite. You would be surprised. There are people who are selling assistants of LV, mostly MY Poupette sellers. No, I am not a myPoupette seller, so no self-promotion here. Some people sell to trade up. Ha ha.
You could have someone sell on your behalf, if you want to sell. Or, if you're a collector and have lots of room, then keep them. It all depends.

Very hard. your collection, especially your pouchettes is amazing...I would have a hard time getting rid of them...but I am sure you would make a few people happy if you sold ;)

LOL twinkle....I'm sure it would! I think I wouldn't feel so bad if they weren't shoved in the closet because of lack of space. I really need to buy some type of shelf/closet thing (I think one like Addy has) that is visible in my room....with so many boxes I sometimes can't be bothered to dig through and find the one I'm looking for.