A Dilemma re Collection...Help Me Out Ladies...

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Thanks for your help everyone!!!!!!!!!!! I do really like the smaller pieces....LOVE I'm not sure (well I take that back...I do LOVE the panda pochette and that one I don't think I'd ever sell)...the graffiti ones I bought because I wanted all the colors and same with the CB pochettes. In fact when I tried on one of the CB pochettes when I bought it the darn stud things kinda hurt LOL. I don't think it would kill me to sell those ones...but then again...I bought them so I'd have one of each of the different colors.
ARG! Maybe like someone said....hang onto them for about a year and see what happens then.....they're not really hurting me financially (or in my marriage) so it's not a big deal to hang onto them.
Blah...I hate dilemmas!

ILOVEPURSES

Sep 13, 2006
hang on to them twiggers! someone will always be looking for those pieces so if you ever needed to sell I'm sure it wouldn't be hard!

ShoulderEyeCandy

Mr. H
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
It's very hard for me to sell something in my collection; therfore, I just avoid thinking of it and have never sold anything as of yet! I know how you feel, so I just let it sit in the closet. =)

May 21, 2006
USA
I parted with the stuff I could live without.. such as my mono pochette, and my pink dior saddle and all my coaches. But I would never EVER give up LEs because those hard to find after they take them out of the stores. But I can always get a mono pochette again later. I'm glad to have the cerises pochette in my small collection.. but I regret it so badly for not getting the cerises compact wallet... *SIGH*

Good luck with your decision.

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Thanks everyone! My heart really wasn't set to sell....so I think I'll hang on to them for awhile. who knows....once I get the graffiti speedy and CB papillon I may then be willing to let go :shrugs:

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
See..for me, I could never get rid of any of my bags because they're part of my collection. I wouldn't sell unless I had a dire need to.
But like some others have said, wait awhile...set aside the pieces you really don't use and give it a few months. See if you use them or if you even miss them. Then go from there. I'd be willing to bet you decide not to get rid of anything :graucho:

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
LOL moko!
Thanks babydoll! There is no 'need' to sell them (i.e. financial, etc.)...so I think I may hang onto them for awhile.
Instead I may go through the closet and sell off the non-LV ones that never get used. For some reason I'm not as attached to them!

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I have approx. 50 designer bags in my collection. I have never sold any bags. I don't think I could part with any of them. I have many different designers in my collection as well as many colors. It keeps me from getting bored of one designer/color/style. All of my bags are in the rotation, so to speak. If there is a bag you really want and you would need to sell a current bag to fund the new one I don't see nothing wrong with that if you don't use the current bag.

dusty paws

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
East Bay, CA
Hmm thats a rough one.. I would keep them, unless I was in dire need of money. I would probably lean toward selling the newer items and keeping the CB, cerises, graffitti, and panda pieces though. Best of luck with your decision!

There is no 'need' to sell them (i.e. financial, etc.)...so I think I may hang onto them for awhile.
Instead I may go through the closet and sell off the non-LV ones that never get used. For some reason I'm not as attached to them!
Since you don't need to sell them, hang onto them for now! The ones you truly don't use will still be in the same condition later if you decide you want to sell them, KWIM? You don't want to sell them off and totally regret it and have to buy them all back later!