A different type of 'What shall I get?' challenge!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Normally you'll be deciding between bags or wallets but I have a much smaller budget to work with! I'm looking for something small to celebrate the birth of my new baby (due on 4th July!) and I have a budget of approx. £200 (so $285 USD).

I'm open to fashion jewellery. I like these but would also like to see what else you suggest!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or perhaps a small SLG. It would be super cool if it could be hot stamped with the baby's initials in blue or pink once baby is here. SLGs already in my collection: mono cles (used for keys or as a small wallet), mono anais wallet (my main wallet), pomme :heart: agenda pm, mono pochette accessoires (used as catch-all in NF & petit noe & as a bag in its own right).

Right now I'm leaning towards jewellery but it would be my first piece so I don't know very much!

Thank you

2. I've had another look at the LV website... SLG options I like are the cosmetic pouch in mono or DE or 4 key holder in canvas with the baby's initials hot stamped. The mini pochette would be good if it would fit my iphone 6, cles & 4 house keys...

3. First of all congratulations on your baby 👶🏻.It is really an exciting and life changing moment.

From the options that you mentioned I would get the 4-key holder and get it hotstamped with your baby's initials. You'll be using this piece everyday and every time you use it you get to see your baby's initials. I feel that is just so personal and special.

4. Key holder or cles!

5. Congrats on ur upcoming birth!! Maybe u can get a luggage tag hotstamped with the baby's name to put on the baby bag?

6. Keyholder ! But I'd go for six ring (even if you don't have that many keys, it's slightly more spacious so will fit a car key fob etc)

7. I also think the 4 key holder with hot stamp would be good. You might be able to pass that to your baby later on.

8. If a cosmetic pouch is an option, that's what I would select.

9. I like the luggage idea with baby's initials hot stamped that others mentioned.

10. Thank you SO much for suggesting this. This is exactly my style & I've fallen in love. I'm based in the UK but it looks like I can get a great deal on delivery etc at Neiman Marcus. This is definitely a contender!! Just beautiful.

11. You're welcome! I got mine in March and haven't taken it off since; it's so easy to wear with anything and I get tons of compliments. The quality is great and I know it will last as long as I want it to.

12. I have a tiny gold necklace with a letter on it as well. Both my kids name starts with the same letter so it worked perfectly when my daughter was born as well lol. I would do a bracelet or necklace for the sentimental part and a cosmetic case or toiletry pouch for the fun thing [emoji6]. Bags and SLGs come and go, but jewelry can be something you love for many years. I also have Julian & Co jewelry with names and bury dates I love.

13. That's lucky! Is it strange wearing an initial which isn't your own?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice