A different kind of bag

coachwife6

O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
ThinkGeek :: Duct Tape Purse by Ducti®

I am a global moderator on Geeks to Go -- Free Computer Help and the guys over there always give a hard time because I hang out over here as well. They shared this link of their favorite purse.

Duct Tape Goes With Anything!

How many times have you stood in front of the mirror in your new "classic" black dress and wished you had the perfect accessory to show the world how a sexy geek really looks? And we don't mean just you geek girls out there - but all geeks. Really, how many times? We searched and searched, and eventually Ducti, the Masters of Duct Tape, delivered us what we had been looking for. Nothing says "I'm a hot geek" like a Duct Tape Purse.

With an adjustable chain and a beautiful silver duct tape exterior, the Duct Tape Purse will look equally stunning no matter what you wear. Jeans and a tee, no problem. Purple hair and chains, it still works. Haute Couture, it fits right in. This means, of course, that since the Duct Tape Purse works with everything, it's great for the spy who needs to change appearances in a hurry. Though the duct tape look is pretty conspicuous…so maybe it's not the best for spies. But it rocks for geeks!

Duct Tape Purse Features:

* 100% Duct Tape Outer Construction
* Black Cotton Inner Expandable Lining
* Chrome Chain that can be adjusted to waist or shoulder length
* Magnetic Nickel plated clasp
* Dimensions: 8.5" X 6.5"

Attachments

• duct_tape_purse.jpg
    duct_tape_purse.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 55