A delayed reveal to *thank you for the kind help*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you all for the kind advice regarding my SB purchase. As I replied in the other thread, it indeed is a Togo SBI (JPG). The weight is surprisingly light, measured 2.5lbs without the lock and 3lbs with the lock. It's substantially lighter than the SBII I compared in the store.

The whole experience is really "the right bag at the right time". It's a reward to myself and I hope to share my joy with you :smile:

2. Here are the pics.

Attached Files:

3. I am glad you decided to keep it, as Etoupe in JPG is soooooooooo rare to find, and this is not pre-loved and comes straight from H Boutique........ congrats.............

4. more...

Attached Files:

5. And a sweet gift from DH. Given that the bag doesn't have inside pockets, I can disassemble the Dogon combo to two pieces - I only need the first piece for my coffee runs. What a smart design :love:

Attached Files:

6. Indeed. Thank you ;)

7. Congrats! It's a nice color and easy to carry on. Love your scarf too! :graucho:
    Thanks for sharing!

8. It's so beautiful! I don't know much about JPG but it seems that this one was a unique find - almost like you were fated to have it! I love Etoupe and just ordered one in 30 cm Togo so I'm drooling looking at yours! Although it has some brown undertones, it looks more gray which is awesome.

You look great carrying it too! Enjoy!

PS Great idea about the detachable part for coffee runs - you do those too, huh?

9. Thank you. Yes, I love the Africa tribal patterns :P

10. Absolutely amazing find!!!

11. I do! I'm a caffeine addict :P
    I carry my wallet everyday, but I don't want to show to my colleagues that it's an Hermes, so a low key small pouch works perfectly :happydance:

12. Congrats Brooklynite on both your new bag and your sweet DH

13. Congrats!

14. Love your bag and scarf!
    [​IMG]

15. That is a lovely color - enjoy it!