A decision on my ink twiggy problem

LoriB

wife, mom, bagaholic
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
I honestly think the twiggy size is too large for me. :sad2: The leather on my ink twiggy is very good, not veiny, and I love the color/feel of it. But I cannot get over the size. I feel like such a b-bag failure for not liking the twiggy size, everyone here seems to love it so much. My box is perfect for me, though. I'll never let it go! But I think I should say goodbye to my twiggy and start looking for an ink first.

Lori

LoriB said:
I honestly think the twiggy size is too large for me. :sad2: The leather on my ink twiggy is very good, not veiny, and I love the color/feel of it. But I cannot get over the size. I do not want to deal with ebay, and I don't have enough posts on this board yet to advertise the bag for sale. If anyone here wants an ink twiggy which was purchased new with tags and carried about one week, please let me know, we'll talk. pm me or whatever. I feel like such a b-bag failure for not liking the twiggy size, everyone here seems to love it so much. My box is perfect for me, though. I'll never let it go! But I think I should say goodbye to my twiggy and start looking for an ink first. Let me know if you want to talk about it, thanks!

Lori

don't feel bad - everyone has a bag that suits them best. as i said before, personally, the twiggy is too long and not deep enough for me and i prefer the size and proportions of the box as well (my second choice after my city). i think Bal NY still has some firsts in ink so definitely give them a call to confirm what's in stock. good luck with your sale! :biggrin:

I am so sorry to hear that! Just keep posting and maybe you can put it up as a trade on the marketplace for a First.

It is interesting to hear your opinion on the twiggy. Based on pictures, I liked the look of the box better. Since the bordeaux box I bought from a pf member was stolen in the mail, I went on a mad hunt for another bordeaux bag. I was only able to find one in a twiggie style (Bluefly). I do not have it yet, but am already afraid I will not like it. I do like big bags, but not wide bags.

Everything will work out; an ink twiggy is a bag that seems to be in demand. Good luck!!!

Thanks ya'll. I will have to sell my twiggy before I can buy an ink first, unless I arrange a trade. I had wanted a twiggy for so long, I LOVE the way it looks on other people and in photos....it just isn't right for me. I tried to force myself to love it but I just couldn't. The twiggy is just so long, my stuff just swims around in there with so much room to spare. I want to love the twiggy, but it just isn't going to happen. Agggh, I am so sad about it!!

Becca4277 said:
I am so sorry to hear that! Just keep posting and maybe you can put it up as a trade on the marketplace for a First.

It is interesting to hear your opinion on the twiggy. Based on pictures, I liked the look of the box better. Since the bordeaux box I bought from a pf member was stolen in the mail, I went on a mad hunt for another bordeaux bag. I was only able to find one in a twiggie style (Bluefly). I do not have it yet, but am already afraid I will not like it. I do like big bags, but not wide bags.

Everything will work out; an ink twiggy is a bag that seems to be in demand. Good luck!!!

OMG!!! your bag got stolen??? :cry: :cry:

AmourN20 said:
OMG!!! your bag got stolen??? :cry: :cry:

Yes, the whole matter is under investigation so we are hoping to get some resolution today. The PF member who sold it to me is at the post office as I type this speaking with Managment.

Becca4277 said:
Yes, the whole matter is under investigation so we are hoping to get some resolution today. The PF member who sold it to me is at the post office as I type this speaking with Managment.

OMG!!! I hope everything will turn out ok....

Hi Lori,

I hate to be a pain, but advertising bags for sale outside of The Marketplace isn't permitted. When you have 75+ posts and have been a member for over a month, you can post a thread in the WTS section.

And don't worry, you'll find a bag that's right for you. I recently found out that I favor the city more than the first, so I'm trying to track an apple green one down. It happens! :amuse:

Lori- if it isn't working for you, then sell it and get the ink first! YOu will love it and never look back!

Becca- I truly hope everything gets resolved for you today! That is just so awful!

I am so sorry Cristina! I have seen others post in this fashion, I thought it was okay as long as it didn't read as an actual advertisement with a price and all. Edit me, do whatever you need to do. Sorry again!

LoriB said:
I am so sorry Cristina! I have seen others post in this fashion, I thought it was okay as long as it didn't read as an actual advertisement with a price and all. Edit me, do whatever you need to do. Sorry again!

It's okay, don't worry :biggrin: Sometimes we miss those posts that you're referring to. If you do see one and us mods miss it, please let us know :amuse: We're just trying to keep the WTS posts limited only to The Marketplace.

Thank you for understanding!!! :nuts:

Y'know, I'm starting to believe that everyone has a 'type' of b-bag. A particular style that they're always drawn back to. Maybe for you its the Box - there's nothing wrong with that at all. Heck, its a less common style - it'll just make you more unique and fabulous! :biggrin: