A deal from the South!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In Louisiana and Mississippi, there's a shop called UAL or United Apparel Liquidators. I hit one of the stores here in Mississippi and was :yahoo: when I found this [​IMG] for $60.00. Has anyone else ever

shopped there?

2. I've never shopped there, but what a great deal!! :tup:

3. Very nice-what brand is it?

4. It's a Hayden Harnett- I believe the black patent Marlow.

5. Wow! That's a killer deal. I believe they were $100+ at the sample sale last week.

6. It is the HH Marlowe.:rolleyes: I forgot to write that, didn't I?

7. That's an awesome deal! Great bag!

8. Nashville just got a UAL a couple of weeks ago. I :heart: this store! I scored a derek lam dress for $200 and a Hache dress for $60. I didn't see any bags worth mentioning, but was almost going to get the Balenciaga gladiator sandals for $180. :tup:

9. They are continuously getting stuff, it makes me so happy!!!!:wlae:

10. I've been to the one in New Orleans many times and i havent found any really good deals. Great score!

11. I have been to the one in Baton Rouge and haven't really found anything good. But maybe I should go back now, there is one here in New Orleans too.

12. Where is the one in Baton Rouge? The one in New Orleans is on Royal Street i think near Hemline.